Based in Minnesota, the Multilingual Health Resources Exchange is a partnership formed to exchange information and resources about health communication and to share multilingual health materials.
The Exchange resources and information are open to everyone, but our online library of translated health materials and our forum are for members only.
Exchange partners support the Exchange by joining for an annual fee. Partners have access to all materials in the Exchange online library of translated health materials.
Our 2018-2019 partners are:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota (independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association), Liaison: Alisha Odhiambo, (651) 662-0986, alisha.odhiambo
- CentraCare, Liaison: Lorraine Griffin-Johnson, (320) 251-2700, Lorraine.GriffinJohnson@centracare.com
- Fairview Health Services/HealthEast, Liaison: Stephanie Billecke, (612) 672-4308, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HealthPartners/Park Nicollet Health Services, Liaison: Jeanne Mettner, (952) 993-1086, Jeanne.email@example.com
- Minnesota Department of Human Services, Liaison: Alejandro Maldonado, (651) 431-4018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Memorial Health Care, Liaison: Zach Lorang, (763) 581-0856, Zachary.Lorang@northmemorial.
- Stratis Health, Liaison: Cathy Weik, (952) 853-8519, email@example.com
- UCare, Liaison: Monica Gossett, (612) 676-3570, mgossett
Annual partner membership from July 1 to June 30 is $2,750 for an organization. Member meetings are held quarterly. For more information on membership, contact Coordinator Patricia Ohmans, 651-757-5970.