Based in Minnesota, the Multilingual Health Resources Exchange is a partnership formed to exchange information and resources about health communication and to share multilingual health materials.
The Exchange resources and information are open to everyone, but our online library of translated health materials and our forum are for members only.
Exchange partners support the Exchange by joining for an annual fee. Partners have access to all materials in the Exchange online library of translated health materials.
Our 2017 partners are:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota (independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association), Liaison: Alisha Odhiambo, 651-662-0986, alisha.odhiambo
- CentraCare, Liaison: Lorraine Griffin-Johnson, 320-251-2700, Lorraine.GriffinJohnson@centracare.com
- Fairview, Liaison: Stephanie Billecke, 612-672-4308, email@example.com
- HealthEast,Liaison: Sheryl Alexander, 651-232-3559, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HealthPartners, Liaison: Jeanne Mettner, 952-993-1086, Jeanne.email@example.com
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Liaison: Debra Whitney, 612-873-9782, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Insurance Exchange of California, Liaison: Kathy Kenady, (510) 596-4994, email@example.com
- Midwest Medical Insurance Company, Liaison: Cinda Velasco, 952-838-6702, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minnesota Department of Health, Liaison: Sara Chute, 651-201-5543, email@example.com
- Minnesota Department of Human Services, Liaison: Margaret Manderfeld, 651-431-5813, Margaret.Manderfeld@state.mn.us
- North Memorial Health Care, Liaison: Lou Ann Setter, (763) 581-4745, Louann.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park Nicollet Health Services, Liaison: Jeanne Mettner, 952-993-1086, Jeanne.email@example.com
- Southern Prairie Community Care, Liaison: Luci Kovash, (507) 532-1331, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stratis Health, Liaison: Cathy Weik, 952-853-8519, email@example.com
- UCare, Liaison: Wendy Wicks, 612-676-3567, firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual partner membership from July 1 to June 30 is $2,750 for an organization. Member meetings are held quarterly. For more information on membership, contact Coordinator Patricia Ohmans, 651-757-5970.